RED DOT STAGE IS A BRAND OF GABRIEL MEDIA GROUP, INC.
Gabriel Media Group, Inc.
11418 Kokopeli Place
Chatsworth, CA 91311
4. MATERIAL DELIVERY 4.1 Client calls (video or audio) are made using ZOOM (https://zoom.us/terms). Recordings will be stored on Google Drive (https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2450387?hl=en) and a link of the call recording will be shared in our private Facebook group. Client can also go to the Facebook Group to ask questions for ongoing support. Client agrees to abide by Facebook’s policies as well (https://www.facebook.com/terms). RED DOT STAGE has taken all necessary and reasonable steps to ensure that the content will be available at all times for the duration of the Program, but in the event that such content should become unavailable in whole or in part at any time, or becomes corrupted, is deleted or is failed to be stored, RED DOT STAGE shall have no liability in any circumstances.
5. ACCESS TO MATERIAL 5.1 Client retains access to the private Facebook Group and the session recordings for a minimum of 4 months after date of purchase. All recordings can be downloaded at any time for lifetime access.
6. COMPENSATION. 6.1 Client has the option of paying either in full as an upfront payment or in monthly installments.
9. REFUNDS 9.1 There are strictly no refunds offered. It is recommended that Client reaches out to RED DOT STAGE with any questions before signing up to make sure Client fully understands the scope and content of the Program. Client is always responsible for making timely payments.
11. CANCELLATION 11.1 Clients on payment plan are not allowed to cancel their payment plan.
13. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. 13.1 RED DOT STAGE’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from RED DOT STAGE electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the RED DOT STAGE. All intellectual property, including RED DOT STAGE’s copyrighted Program materials, shall remain the sole property of the RED DOT STAGE. No license to sell or distribute RED DOT STAGE’s materials is granted or implied. 13.2 Client’s Limited License to RED DOT STAGE. When Client submits to RED DOT STAGE or posts any comment, photo, image, video, voice recording, live call talking or any other submission for use on or through our Website or Social Media like private Facebook Group, Client is granting RED DOT STAGE, and anyone authorized by RED DOT STAGE, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting RED DOT STAGE the right to make it part of current or future Services, Products, Programs, and/or Program Materials. This right includes granting RED DOT STAGE use or exploitation of proprietary rights or intellectual property rights like copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secrets, patent rights or any other of Clients intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from Client or compensation by RED DOT STAGE to Client. 13.3 Media Release. By participating in RED DOT STAGE’s Programs and using Program Materials, including our private Facebook group, Client fully consents to photos, images, videos, and/or call or video recordings that may be made that may contain Client first name, image, voice or likeness to be stored and re-used. In RED DOT STAGE’s sole discretion, RED DOT STAGE reserves the right to use these photos, videos, audios and or/call recordings and/or any other materials submitted by Client in connection with Client’s participation in Program, Product or Services in current or future Products, Programs, Services, and/or RED DOT STAGE’s advertising or marketing efforts, without any compensation to Client at any time, now or in the future.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. 14.1 By using RED DOT STAGE’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases RED DOT STAGE, officers, employers, employees, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational, coaching and/or consulting service being provided. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from these transaction(s). 14.2 Client agrees that RED DOT STAGE will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages which occurs from the use or misuse of RED DOT STAGE’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of RED DOT STAGE’s services and enrollment in RED DOT STAGE’s Program is at Client’s own risk.
(a) Email Disclaimer: E-Mails, which are sent by RED DOT STAGE, are destined exclusively for the addressee. Their content is strictly confidential. The Client is requested to notify the sender immediately. RED DOT STAGE takes all reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of computer viruses. However, RED DOT STAGE cannot be held liable for any damages caused by computer viruses and requests Client to verify emails for viruses before reading them, especially before opening any attachments. Duplication, publication or transmission of the content of such emails is illegal unless explicitly authorized by the sender.
(b) Earning Disclaimer: When addressing financial or earning matters in any of RED DOT STAGE’s sites, programs, videos, social media sites, Facebook Groups, newsletters, autoresponder emails, guest posts on other websites, coaching/consulting calls, group programs or other content that RED DOT STAGE can provide, RED DOT STAGE has taken every effort to ensure RED DOT STAGE accurately represents RED DOT STAGE’s offering and its ability to improve Client’s business and life. However, there is no guarantee that Client will get any results or earn any money using any of RED DOT STAGE’s suggestions, ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations. Nothing stated on or in RED DOT STAGE’s sites, products, programs or services is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Client’s level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name a few. Because these factors differ according to individuals, RED DOT STAGE cannot and does not guarantee Client’s success, income level, or ability to earn revenue in any shape or form. Client alone is responsible for his/her actions and results in life as well as in business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on RED DOT STAGE’s Sites, products, programs and services are simply RED DOT STAGE’s opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance.
c) No Professional Advice Disclaimer: The information contained in or made available through RED DOT STAGE’s sites, programs, videos, emails, social media posts, program materials, videos, coaching calls, conference calls or other cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, Client should regularly consult a doctor and/or health care provider in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. RED DOT STAGE and RED DOT STAGE’s licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither RED DOT STAGE nor RED DOT STAGE’s partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. Client alone is responsible and accountable for Client’s decisions, actions and results in life, and by purchasing RED DOT STAGE’s products, programs and services of any kind, Client agrees not to attempt to hold RED DOT STAGE liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
(d) Testimonials Disclaimer: The personal experiences by user comments and testimonials on RED DOT STAGE’s websites are not a guarantee of what Client should expect to experience. Although RED DOT STAGE and/or his/her affiliates, facilitators, companies and representatives accepts all testimonials in good faith, RED DOT STAGE and/or his/her affiliates, facilitators, companies and representatives have not independently examined the specific personal results of any of RED DOT STAGE’s coachings, programs, retreats, teleclasses and video participants, and therefore has not verified that any specific experiences, improvements, changes or results quoted therein. These results may or may not be typical, and Clients results or experiences, if any, will vary and there is a risk that Client will not make any changes at all, or experience what Client believes s/he should experience. Again, whatever changes in Clients life that Client makes as a result of RED DOT STAGE’s coaching/consulting, online courses, programs, services, opt-in materials, retreats, teleclasses, webinars and videos and all other offerings is totally up to Client based on the factors stated in the Disclaimers above.
(e) Website Disclaimer The information contained on RED DOT STAGE’s websites and programs is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by RED DOT STAGE and while RED DOT STAGE endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, RED DOT STAGE makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, programs, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance Client places on such information is therefore strictly at Client’s own risk. In no event will RED DOT STAGE be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Furthermore, RED DOT STAGE does not warrant that any of the functions available on RED DOT STAGE’s websites will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or other forms of malware. Client hereby fully acknowledge that it is Client’s responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus, malware and other security checks) to ensure Client’s particular requirements and safety. Through RED DOT STAGE’s website or other information material provided by RED DOT STAGE in any form (video, audio or text files) Client is able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RED DOT STAGE. RED DOT STAGE has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep RED DOT STAGE’s websites up and running smoothly. However, RED DOT STAGE takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond RED DOT STAGE’s control.
(f) Financial & Legal Advice Disclaimer: The content of any of RED DOT STAGE’s websites, programs as well as any blog posts, newsletters, autoresponders, guest posts on other websites or posts on social media, videos, calls, webinar or other by RED DOT STAGE are provided as general information only and should not be taken as investment advice. RED DOT STAGE recommends Client handles finances with care and recommends to always consult with legal and finance professionals before making any financial or investment decisions.
(g) Technology Disclaimer. RED DOT STAGE tries to ensure that the availability and delivery of Programs and Program Materials is uninterrupted and error-free, including content and communications through methods like Website, private Facebook group, e-mail communications, live coaching calls, recorded videos, audios, webinars, recorded webinars, teleseminars, recorded teleseminars, emails, downloadable Mp3 audio files, downloadable video files, downloadable PDF, downloadable PDF handouts/slides, special handouts, ebooks or other text content, or any other materials provided by RED DOT STAGE to Client. However, RED DOT STAGE cannot guarantee that access is always available and that there may occasionally be some form of suspension or restriction, which may be due to necessary repair or maintenance work or other technical challenges. RED DOT STAGE will endeavor at all times to keep the timeframe for unavailability of service or access as short as possible. To the fullest extent permitted by law, RED DOT STAGE will not be liable for damages or refunds, or for any other recourse, should any Programs or Program Materials become unavailable or access to the them becomes slow, restricted or incomplete due to any reason whatsoever.
(h) Warranties Disclaimer. RED DOT STAGE MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE PROGRAM OR PROGRAM MATERIALS. CLIENT AGREES THAT PROGRAM & PROGRAM MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE GERMAN LAW, RED DOT STAGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RED DOT STAGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM OR PROGRAM MATERIALS WILL BE WITHOUT POTENTIAL ERRORS OR THAT ANY OF THOSE ERRORS WILL BE REMEDIED OR THAT WEBSITE, EMAIL OR OTHER CONTENT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RED DOT STAGE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF PROGRAM, PROGRAM MATERIALS OR ON OTHER WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE
(I) TEDx Disclaimer: Our coaching program is in no way affiliated with, endorsed by, sponsored by or otherwise linked to TEDx or the TED organization.
(J) Special Program Disclaimer: Under no circumstances do we guarantee that Client can or will land a TEDx speaking gig as a result of our program. Whether or not our client succeeds to land a TEDX Talk is 100 % the responsibility of the Client and the failure to secure such a talk is not in our hands and no responsibility of any kind can or will be taken by RED DOT STAGE. RED DOT Stage can under no circumstances be made liable- in any form whatsoever -for client’s failure to secure a TEDx Talk.
16. PROGRAM RULES. 16.1 To the extent that Client interacts with RED DOT STAGE staff and/or other RED DOT STAGE clients, Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients.
17. NOT SUBSTITUTE FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL OR MEDICAL TREATMENT. 17.1 Client acknowledges that RED DOT STAGE is not acting in the role of psychotherapist and agrees to be mindful of his/her own well-being during the Program and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. RED DOT STAGE may make an appropriate referral to a licensed professional if it is determined psychotherapy and/or medical treatment is more appropriate or additional than/to coaching or self-study services. RED DOT STAGE is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the taking any of RED DOT STAGE’s programs or services and/or any consequences thereof.
18. USE OF PROGRAM MATERIALS. 18.1 Client consents to recordings being made coaching calls and any other form of online or virtual interaction of the Program.
20. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. 20.1 In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other.