What's a cookie?
•A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
•Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
•Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use services that use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
•Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
ENGLISH: Because our services are only available for B2B in English, all of our polices and terms are equally only available in English. If you would like to translate any of our terms or policies to another language, you are welcome to use free external translation services to translate our terms /policies to your preferred language. You may for example use services such as https://translate.google.com/ where you can simply copy-paste the link of the relevant page for translation. We can under no circumstances whatsoever accept any and all liability as for the accuracy of the translation nor for any and all consequences that may arise from your usage of the listed translation service.
Weil wir ausschliesslich international im B2B Geschäft (Unternehmer zu Unternehmen) auf Englisch tätig sind, sind unsere Bedingungen und Erklärungen auch nur auf Englisch abrufbar. Wenn Sie diese auf Deutsch übersetzen wollen, steht es Ihnen frei einen kostenlosen Dienst wie z.B. https://translate.google.com/ zu benutzen. Wir übernehmen keine Verantwortung für die Richtigkeit der Uebersetzung und lehnen auch jegliche Haftung für die Nutzung und etwaige Konsequenzen des von uns vorgeschlagenem Uebersetzungsdienstes ab.